Saturday, December 19, 2009

My House!

This is my apartment, which is a 1-bdrm that is connected to my landlord's house. It's built on the side of a small mountain (which is apparently why I can't get any cell phone reception.) It's a fantastic location, and has a little deck to the side.



This is the living room, which has nice big windows a lovely view...


The view out to one side is this huge orchid tree that has beautiful purple flowers and smells amazing. You can start smelling it as soon as you get to the top of the stairs and onto the lawn!

The view the other way, which is mostly trees and the bright blue ocean in the distance...


The kitchenette area....no oven :( But very nice otherwise.

Here's the view from the street... the green house on the first level is my landlord's office, and you can see the start of the stairs leading up from the driveway. That's my tiny new car out front, which has been quite an adjustment after driving a Jeep for years :) But it's useful because the parking spaces in Hawaii are tiny!


And of course, the infamous stairs...

More stairs...


Aaaaaand more stairs. My legs should be in great shape soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment