Monday, November 23, 2009

More Fun in Waikiki

While wandering around Waikiki we kept seeing advertisements for the local Shooting Club. I loved how prim and proper the shooter looks. I got a hand-out about their special rates, and it was only $25 for an hour of shooting practice! Maybe next time I go into town I'll have to try it out... :)

The International Market, where there are a lot of stalls of people selling souvenirs. There was also a psychic reader in there, but when we peeked in, the psychic on duty was a very large grumpy looking man, so we decided it was best to leave our futures unknown for the time being...

I faced my fear of fish at the koi pond. But they still grossed me out.




We snooped around The Royal Hawaiian Hotel a bit.


It had great views of the ocean

I loved how glam this couple was, taking their wedding photos.



Aaaand finally, we celebrated my first week at work by popping open a bottle of the finest Pineapple Champagne. I love pineapple and I love champagne.... but no.


No comments:

Post a Comment